When you need a License speak to Clive
Clive Harvard has a wealth of 35 years experience in what can be a complex area of the law. His expertise includes liquor licenses, entertainment licenses, and licensing appeals.
For more specific advice please contact Clive:-
tel: 01642 784000
Some essential information on our expert:-
Clive Harvard –
- is a recognised specialist in liquor licensing and entertainment law.
- has over 35 years experience in this field.
- has expertise that is and has been appreciated by satisfied clients over many years.
- has been featured as a recognised licensing specialist in respected national legal directories based on independent opinions from other lawyers.
What does he advise on?
- All aspects of obtaining Personal and Premises Licences
- Liquor delivery services,
- staff training and best practice
- contested hearings before Council Licensing Committees
- defending applications for reviews/revocation of licences
- appeals against licensing decisions
- planning applications
- license variations & appeals
What sort of licenses do you advise on?
A wide range of premises ranging from:
- fast food outlets
- liquor delivery services
- public houses
- night-clubs, (floating or otherwise)
- Premier League football stadia and other sporting venues
A successful appeal in the Magistrates’ Court leading to the grant of a 7am licence for a local night club – a first in Middlesbrough.
Other services we provide
The preparation of Wills and associated tax planning, preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney, the registration of Powers of Attorney, applications to the Court of Protection, Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration.