Thank you for using our site
We hope you found it helpful ,and that you will consider using us as your solicitors, or recommend us to your friends and family.
As the site is for you, we particularly value your views and if you have any comments about the site please contact us
- Please note that Forth and Co accept no responsibility for the content on any site to which a hypertext link from this Site exists. The links are provided as they are largely government and or public sites, although we consider it unlikely that any information contained within them is inaccurate as we have had no involvement in their creation as such they are provided to you on a ‘as is’ basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- This information and the other content on this website are for general guidance only.
- Please do not either take action, or decide not to do so bases on this general information. You must first take appropriate professional advice based on your particular unique circumstances.
- The application of laws, rules and regulations will vary depending on particular circumstances involved , and sometimes there are subtleties within them that we cannot hope to cover on our site , but which can and will be explained on a individual basis throughout your case if you decide to use us.
- Also laws, rules and regulations change on a regular basis we will attempt to update the site for significant changes but again you must seek specialist advice on your case and our site is no substitute for this.
- We have made every effort to ensure that the information contained in the site is correct, but we cannot guarantee this, and will not be liable in damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from any information contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using any such information.
We look forward to helping you further
The Partners and Staff